Life Jackets Leisure
KRU Sport ADV 170N
The NEW Kru Sport ADV is ideal for inshore, coastal and offshore watersports.
The jacket includes a sprayhood to minimise the risk of secondary drowning, lifejacket light, scoop back neck for maximised comfort, plastic buckle closure for fast donning (stainless 2/3 bar buckle also available with harness version), single crotch strap to iliminate ride up and a single back strap.
The Sport ADV has been designed with Wave Barrier technology
• Wave Barrier technology delivers sub 5 second super-fast turn speed
• The wearer is placed on their back keeping airways raised above water
• The interlocking bladder blocks the flow of water into the wearers airways, massively reducing the risk of secondary drowning
KRU XF ISO 170N
A versatile and lightweight lifejacket that is suitable for all markets including yachtsmen, boaters and commercial operators.
• Rated 150N with actual buoyancy of 170N
• Tailored collar for increased comfort
• Integral crotch strap
• Harness and non-harness versions available
• Light fitting point
• Wave barrier technology
• 33g cylinder
TYPHOON Bum Bag
The Typhoon SUP lifejacket is a pouch style lifejacket worn around the waist. Ideal for sports such as stand up paddle boarding when upper body freedom of movement is essential. When required, the lifejacket can be quickly donned by removing it from the waistbelt pouch and placing over the head. The lifejacket is activated by pulling the inflation cord.
The lifejacket pouch comes with a zipped storage pocket which can be used for items such as sunglasses, suncream or safety knife.
• Compact pouch style
• Zipped storage pocket
• Manual Halkey Roberts inflation system
• 33g CO2 cylinder
• High visibility stitch and logos
• Unrestricted movement when worn
• Water resistant storage pocket
• Made with durable Nylon fabric
• Made in the UK
The ErgoFit collection comprises of a 3D-moulded lifejacket designed with a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
They are easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional and provide a high level of safety to those who work in unforgiving offshore environments to providing essential performance attributes for the serious ocean racer.
ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
• Market-leading inflation chamber to turn you face up fast
• Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
• Combines 190N buoyancy with full freedom of movement
• One universal size
• Also available as 290N OC & Extreme
View our product sheets below.
SPINLOCK DECKVEST 5D
The complete lifejacket harness for all sailors, the 5D has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and sit on the shoulders, keeping away from the neck and waist for full freedom of movement. Includes everything sailors require for offshore sailing including spray hood, red lifting strop, approved lifejacket light and award winning bladder illumination lights.
Equipped with Pro Sensor or Hammar hydrostatic inflation systems.
Available in 3 different sizes and colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
SPINLOCK DECKVEST LITE
Spinlock’s Deckvest LITE, has been given a stunning new clean and contemporary look for 2017 along with the additions of a new model the Deckvest LITE+, which includes a harness. The compact, lightweight and colourful design has fast become the lifejacket of choice across a diverse range of watersports enthusiasts.
Equipped with Hammar hydrostatic inflation system.
Deckvest LITE available in 5 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White, Grenadine Pink and Flow Green (Deckvest LITE+ available in black only).
With or without harness ~ plus a range of optional extras.